August 3, 2012

Flashback Friday




Tough call this week. A real tough call.


So I'm going with.......

by mstallulabelle

NOW, why is this fic so attractive? Well, it has that supernatural element. It has everything.  It has mystery, hatred, soul mates and it has a creepy thing that is destroying the earth. The only thing that can stop it is
a group of witches working together.

They have special powers you see. It is AWESOME!!

When this fic was, well in the middle of being posted, Autumn finally talked me into reading it.  I stayed up until 4 a.m. reading the story. Then I, of course, went a little loopy. (Ok, more so than normal.) I sent about three or four emails to mstallulabelle. As well twittered her. Until someone finally told me to "shut up", that the poor woman was on vacation, and I should leave her alone.

I'm kidding. It was not quite that bad.
I even got my darlin hubs to read this fic. He also loves it and remembers it fondly.

This is ONE of the very few fics that I have reread more than once.

So, go on. If you have not given this one a go, then try it. If you loved it, then take my word for it, you will love it now.

DO not forget tonight at 6pm central time, I will be holding the random drawing for the book A Love By Any Measure. So, if you want a chance to fall in love with good sweeping romance, leave a comment for me. (here)
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will give it a go. It sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed this when it came out. I'll definitely give it a go. Thanks Sue!

Post a Comment