July 26, 2010

CONTEST for SYTYCWs Bday bash

It was ONE YEAR AGO this week that SYTYCW was launched


It all started as a way for me to not read as much. his was all SHANNIES idea so blame her!! (Read About Us to learn more about it)


IN CELEBRATION we are having a WEEK LONG PARTY starting with THIS POST


Here it is the great SYTYCW Bday bash contest


Since I do not expect presents (I know how BELLA of me) I am gonna give away a gift to a fan of the blog and essentially a fan of ME (how vain)


HERE are the Rules


you can enter ONCE yes ONE TIME


I will need you to fill out the lovely form below with your information and answers


These are easy questions and since I am NOT restricting WHO can enter (yes Staff can enter too) I am expecting LOTS of correct answers to my simple HOW well do you know YOUR SUE contest


From those who enter correctly a RANDOM winner will be chosen


Wanna know how the random winner will be selected


SIMPLE I will go on Twitter, I will say Choose a number between 1 and ___ (how ever many correct entries we have)


The first person to tweet me a number on my Roselover24 account will have selected the winner THAT winner will get


a $10 amazon gift card


This contest will run from July 26th THROUGH July 30th with the winner being chosen and announced on July 31st


NOW are you ready for it?? SUE's 5 contest Qs







Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment