April 8, 2010

Sue's Interview with Dollegirl about 'Dudes In Distress'


did

did

Dudes in Distress by dollegirl

D.I.D.

How fucking cool is this? A fic about girl power.....YES!!

Edward is awkward and geeky. Just the way I like him!! You all know who I see... our Wonk-eyed pigeon-toed boy!!! Should I put up a pic?? You know I want to and I WILL, provided I get 5 comments. I do not care who they are from. You all know I am not above beggin ! And I am also not picky.

Bella is cool but not too cool.
ESME IS THE FREAKING BEST. Crazy as all hell, but really sticks in your head.

This fic is LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY with the worlds BEST EVER COCKBLOCK that will not only leave you frustrated, but will have you cracking up!

Well, here is her summary :
D.I.D.

What happens when Bella saves Edward from the clutches of a skank in a coffee shop? He wants her to be his girlfriend of course! The problem is, they only just met. Will she say yes?

YES SUPERHERO BELLA. I really can't describe it anymore. Steph aka Dollegirl put this lovely stuff in my box. You know I love using my investigative journalistic skills to bring you guys the stuff you REALLY wanna know!!

Where did you get the idea for this story? What was your inspiration?
The idea came to me in the shower. In fact, I've found that I think best when submerged in suds or standing under a pulsing stream....mmmm. I really don't know how it all came about. I don't take a lot of things very seriously, so I knew that if I was ever going to write I had to do something way less than intense. I read a lot of stories...and I mean A LOT. A lot of fluff and angst and sexual tension and emoriffic writing, right? AND EDWARD WAS ALWAYS PERFECT. Amagad. I needed a man with some flaws and epic sexual retardation. Thus, Vetward was born. I started writing just for the hell of it and posted it on a dare. I never imagined it would get the response that it did.

Is there anything you would want readers to know specifically?
Don't take anything I write too seriously. Like ever. I've had reviewers point out that Edward is sort of a pussy and Rose is a bitch and Esme is crazy....umyeah. If I was actually trying to be serious about it all, there's a chance those sort of comments might hurt my feelings. But since I'm not...meh. Oh yeah, I totally suck at updating too. This is probably the most obvious statement ever, but I just thought I'd get it out there. I'm a very busy lady in my real life and reserve my super-human powers for special occasions only.

Why should readers read your story?
Hmmm....well, if you are a fan of the outrageous and redonk...this fic is definitely for you. It's all for fun and nothing more. I'm my own worst critic so I'm not so great at self-promotion, but a lot of my reviewers seem to like it. Unfortunately I am the worst sort of author to start a serious relationship with because I fail at updating on a regular basis....but I'm good for a few dates.

Any more fic plans in the future?
Ooooooh yesh. I have several. It's just finding time and getting my life organized to a point where I can dedicate more to writing! I have a couple of one-shots that are in the works and another multi-chaptered story that is going to be so amazingly awesome you will actually lose weight from laughing....for real. Ok I can't actually guarantee that, but I CAN tell you that it makes me laugh. And I NEVER laugh at my own stuff. Ever.

What actor?actress do you picture as Ed/bella? That's actually a really good question. I'm gonna go with the kids from Zombieland. Jessie Eisenberg as Edward. Emma Stone as Bella. Woody Harrelson as Emmett....yeah I just watched that yesterday. My movie viewing experience is usually limited to animation, so I'm a little out of the loop.

Do you believe in HEA?
ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY. I can dig on the occasional story that is off the beaten path or something less than the norm, but I'm a sucker for a good HEA.

So you do anything special while writing a chapter like listen to special music need total silence eat a bag of M&Ms whatever ...
Anytime I'm in the mood to write, the first thing I do is take a bath or shower. If one is not immediately available, I wash my hands. I am too easily distracted so I have to have total quiet. Not always easy to find when living with a toddler, but there has been marginal success. And OH-EM-JEE I love M&M's. I never need an excuse to eat those.

Is the story all planned out or do you do it as a fly by the seat of your pants thing? Without a doubt, totally and completely fly by the seat of my pants. I think the plot line has actually changed 3 or 4 times. I didn't really think this story was going to go anywhere or receive this sort of response, so I didn't plan very well. Once I start writing, the chapters always sort of take on a life of their own.

Do you have a posting Schedule ? if so what is it ? Me? Posting schedule? Uh......a few times....um...it's like once every....except when I have....and then if I happen to.....ok it's like when you have 2 rabbits and one carrot and a one-eyed weasel...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am so very appreciative of you sending questions my way and for the opportunity to do this lovely little interview!

~dolle/steph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL what do you think?
Do you like funny silly redonkulus funny fics???

Then you will like this one.

Like a NON-perfect Edward? 'Cause you all know that whole 'he is great at everything he does is a super emo moron who does not realize he loves her'? Well, yeah, take a break from that and read this.

TOMORROW

We have the poll. Now, I am expecting LOTS of participation in this one. You wanna know why???

THIS poll will answer the Question:

IF you could pick a story for you SO/BF/DH/FB to read which one would it be?

or as I like to say

Pic a fic for your fuckbuddy!

I will have 10 fics chosen by Da H00rz (unless a fan or two wants to toss up a suggestion you know that is what the little comment button is for) and you can vote for your fav!! YAY

SO my dears TILL TOMORROW!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment