July 27, 2012

FLASHBACK Friday

YUP, it is that time again! Ready for a BLAST from the past?? Now, some of you will remember this one.  SOME of you will have no idea what I am talking about.
 In this fic, Bella is one of the best Bellas EVER to come out of fandom.

Oh, just read the summary to know what I am talking about:


Um. Hi. I don’t really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me.

Do you know which fic I'm talking about?
DING, DING, DING!




Some reasons WHY this fic is amazing .......

A bounce house? Yes!

A tree house?
Very cool!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!!!

Beyond amazing.

HOWEVER, the best part has to be .....




 Hmmmm, golly. What could this be?
YUP, it is MY DREAM. A ball pit in her house.
Not just one of those lame kiddie ones, but a full sized adult one.
I always wanted my own ball pit. Kinky, I know.

Now, this has been for a long time my go to crack me up and laugh fic.
I am re reading this one now. (current time 3:22am) While chatting on the phone with Sarah and giggling over the better lines.

Have you read this one? 
Do you want to laugh REALLY hard ?
Do you want sweet Romance, amazing kids, AND DADDYWARD?

It just occured to me while chatting with Sarah on the phone at this stupid o'clock in the morning the reason why I love this Bella so much.
She hate mornings.
She is a smart ass.
She is funny.
She is very protective of the things she loves.
She does things that are not really socially acceptable.

THIS BELLA IS MY SARAH !!

That is right! The woman that makes these posts readable by adding in punctuation is this Bella. 

Then go! Go now! Go read! Enjoy!!!!

DO NOT FORGET!!!
SUNDAY is the anniversary of SYTYCW!
 It is the 3 year anniversary of my first blog post.
I have some surprises for people. Of course we will be celebrating ALL WEEK LONG with some fun things. Make sure you stop by. Bring a friend or five!!
I got the cheap wine coolers!
Someone bring some cake!!! 

(Sarah speaking: I have to agree, I am this Bella. I am just curious as to who stalked me to get the character correct...lol!!! Also, I wish I still had a BANGIN body this Bella has after having  kids!!! tehe I am reading this blast from the past. I suggest you read it too. I can not stop laughing!! Have a Happy Flashback Friday!!!Sarah is over and out!! )



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment