August 1, 2011

Undiscovered Gems



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's been a while since we last had an Undiscovered Gems for you. So I won't keep you waiting.



Summary: Her life was uneventful until she met a stunning, mysterious,obsessive man with a monstrous hidden past. What happens when the pastcatches up with him and throws them both into the unknown? Rated M


Why should I (the reader) read your story?
I honestly believe that you will not have read anything else like it
on fanfiction. Hopefully that will be a good thing. What starts out as
a seemingly simple story between Edward and Bella suddenly turns into
a story of mystery, intregue, passion and danger, with all sorts beenthrown at our favourite couple.


Where did you get inspiration?
The story was a few chapters in and I had read it posted under a
different author. She gave the story to me and I rewrote the first
four chapters, using her start for the story and combining it and
twisting it to fit with what I had planned. I had always fancied
writing a vampire story and this was the perfect springboard for me to
pick up and turn into my own little fruitcake. The story has been
inspired by a lot of the vamp cultures out there at the moment, The
Vampire Diaries and True Blood both have some sort of influence in
this story - it's not strictly true to Twilight at all (a fact that a
few people have struggled with)


What do you think is the BEST thing about your fic?
The fantasy world of mystery that it creates! I set out to try and
write a complete make believe world, that introduced and dealt with
new creatures as well as new characters. There are Aswangs, dhampires,
and Vamarests all intertwined into the story. I have been told that
each chapter makes you want to keep reading - that the story in itself
becomes an addiction. I think the way my imagination has played with
the whole plot of this story is a major strength, hopefully the
readers can see how everythign is woven into my crazy world right from
the first chapter.

lizzy xxx

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment