December 22, 2010

Undiscovered Gems

Disclaimer: Please note that we from SYTYCW haven't read the stories we mention in Undiscovered Gems (at least not all of them). This here is mainly an opportunity for authors to pimp their stories. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Step Right Up by FoxxyJ
on Twilighted


Quite Bella Swan ends up the newest member of The Volturi Brothers Circus.  Friendships unfold as she beings to discover herself.  Edward Cullen has never had to keep his hands to himself, until now.  Will the charming trapeze artist be able to control his need?  OOC, AH, NC-17 Eventual Lemons ExB


Why should I (the reader) read your story?
If you have recently caught "circus fever" after watching the WFE trailer, then step right up and enter my Twilight circus world. Most of our favourite characters are there, and if Edward wearing Lycra and swinging from a trapeze does it for you, then dive on in.  Edward "Magic" Cullen won't disappoint you.

Inspiration:
My inspiration came from seeing paparazzi photos earlier in the year of RPatz on the set of WFE. I read WFE when it first came out and fell in love with the story. As i saw photos emerging from the set, I thought RPatz should be Edward at the circus and not Jacob! (His WFE character is called Jacob for those of you who haven't read it.) So, Step Right Up was born.  It's not based on WFE at all. The only part that's the same is the circus setting.

What do you think is best about your story?
I love jumping between Edward's two alter ego's. We have super sweet, melts my heart Edward v's can't keep my zipper closed Magic. Plus, I've added a new character, Winston, that most of my readers have totally fallen in love with.  Edward is stiff competition so to have readers tell me they love Winston blows my mind.  Come and have a read to find out why they love him so much.

Well, that's it. If you need anything else, please let me know. I'm glad I've found another great blog to get story rec's from.  I find that there are so many stories out there now, and i have limited reading time so i want to make it worthwhile when i click on a new fic.

Thanks so much for this. I think it's a great idea.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment