August 18, 2010

Undiscovered Gems


Disclaimer: Please note that we from SYTYCW haven't read the stories we mention in Undiscovered Gems (at least not all of them). This here is mainly an opportunity for authors to pimp their stories. =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Summary: I refused to scream. No matter how bad he hurt me I wouldn't give him the pleasure of hearing my voice scream out. My only goal was to get out of this room alive... no matter the cost. AH/AU



WHY should I (the reader) read your story? I've always hated seeing Bella characterized as this wimpy, clumsey, little girl. My Bella is the exact oppitsite. She is about confidence, strength, and doing what it takes to stay alive, no matter the cost. If you like danger, suspense, heroism, and dark angst... well this is your story.

Where did you get inspiration? Have you ever seen the movie Kiss the Girls? Well that was my main inspiration. I wanted to write about what it would have been like if Bella was the main girl, and what her journey would have been if she ever had to go through that.

What do you think is the BEST thing about your fic? Its not just about seeing these girls go through pain. I don't want my readers to read my story and end a chapter thinking that. I want them to see that it's about the journey these girls go through. It's how these woman come together and find strength within themselves, and each other. It's about proving that no matter how hard you can hurt the body you can't kill the spirit in us.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Nelly said...

Sounds pretty damn cool... read most of is and I recommend for sure

Post a Comment