August 4, 2010

Undiscovered Gems


Disclaimer: Please note that we from SYTYCW haven't read the stories we mention in Undiscovered Gems (at least not all of them). This here is mainly an opportunity for authors to pimp their stories. =)








 Love Is A Battle Field by LadyVerRose

Summary: I looked up at the man who just drained my mother of her blood. "Why?" I stuttered. "She was in my way" He confessed his breath tickling my throat. "Of what?". "You" He admitted. "What do you want?"...now he's back with her god parents, Bella hates him


And to the questions! 

WHY should I (the reader) read your story?
Well, for starters, it has a dark sexy Edward. But it is also ok for the medium dark lovers. It's intense but not lemon intense(I hope that doesn't put you lemon lovers off!) It has a bit of everything really. Drama, darkness, humour, romance (toward the end). And I think that if you give it a go, and look past the flaws (I'm sure it has)- But I hope it doesn't- I think you'll really enjoy it :)

Where did you get inspiration?
Well from the many dark Edward fanfics I had read. The dark fanfics became such a favourite of mine, that something exploded in my mind, and I was instantly told by the decision makers in my mind, that I had to write some sort of dark Edward fic! 

What do you think is the BEST thing about your fic?
Hmmm, well probably that, it is dark.... BUT, not too dark- if you catch my drift.
Well it's kind of for the dark Edward loving people who don't like to get too into the lemon scene. 
I think also because it portrays a dark side of Edward- one everyone has seen and done before- but in a different story. Basically the fact is that, it's dark, but it has humour, an it's quite versatile for a dark Edward story- I don't mean major mood swings- I mean little touches lighten up some chapter, and the ones that aren't lightened up are still- hopefully, good dramatically correct chapters!

So.... I hope you read and enjoy my story




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment