May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Molls!



I am usually better at this stuff. USUALLY, I prepare for at least a day ahead of time, but, because I am a shitty friend to have, this time I did not.

SO putting my nonsense aside, I am here to tell you about TODAY's Staff member Birthday!

MOLLS

I love her.

Wanna know why?

Because like many of my friends, she is not afraid to put me in my place.

She tells me when I act like an idiot (which is often).

She tells me when I have gone too far.

And she tells me when I am awesome.

TODAY, we celebrate MOLLS!

Happy birthday, you kooky ol' bitch! I love you, almost as much as chocolate.

AS many of you know, most of my online galpals and I met in the BBR (the Boom Boom Room, Aka the Rob Pattinson eyecandy room, over at twilighted).

Molls and I hit it off over our shared lusting after the young brit cuteness.

We have spent the last year, ummm, appreciating his form.

Molls helps out with the blog, and recs me some damn good fics.

We also chat on the phone, and text, and skype etc. etc.

Molls lives in the great city of Nashville, which as many of you know was devastated by flooding. For her birthday weekend, Molls participated in a fundraiser and made over a grand for flood relief!

HERE is where I ask that you all try to donate something.

So go to the Red Cross, Hands On Nashville or The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.

REMEMBER a donation does not have to be big to make a difference. Do what you can, 50 cents, a dollar, 5 dollars, whatever! Just do something and leave a message letting Molls know that is what you got her for her Bday.

OH and Hannah has interspersed some pretty in here just because, well, what would a Bday post be without some pretty??

Can't go wrong with a man in a kilt. Right?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment